Cast Iron Crock - 2 quart
Large capacity space for hearty recipes and easy-pour sides make the Cast Iron Crock a chef’s essential. Enjoy versatile use with a lid that fi ts both the Crock and Barebones Cast Iron Skillets, surrounded by easy-carry side handles. Bon appétit.
Barebones founder Robert Workman grew up doing cattle drives on his family’s ranch. Even as a young boy who had just learned to ride, he’d set out at dawn to avoid the heat of the day and drive cattle down the path. At that hour, the cattle moved slow as cattle do. The Chuck Wagons would leave camp at the same time and set up where they estimated the drivers would stop for the day. At the end of the drive, all hot and dirty and bone-weary, Robert and his companions would sit down for a meal that tasted like heaven—a meal cooked in well seasoned cast iron.
- Triple sanded, smooth interior cooking surface
- Interchangeable lid for use with skillets
- Rounded bottom for ease in scooping and scraping
- Side handles for easy carrying
- Available in 8, 10, and 12-inch sizes
- 9.85" x 8.10" x 5.35"
- SKU: CKW-304
- Weight: 6.5 lbs
- 8” – 2 qt. / 10” – 4 qt. / 12” – 8 qt.
- Limited lifetime warranty