The Biographer Backpack
- Heavy waxed canvas
- Organically tanned leather (exclusively colored for Bradley Mountain with eco-friendly process of oil and hot wax coloring)
- Solid brass and copper hardware
- Roll top closure
- Wool padded straps
- Width 13" at the mouth of the bag tapering down to 10.5" at the leather bottom.
- Height 22" when open, 17.5" when closed
- Depth 4.5"
- Front Pocket 9" W, 6.5" H, 2" D
- Side Pocket 3" W, 5.5" H (perfect for pens)
- Inside pocket 10" W, 12" H
- 10.5 L when rolled/closed
- 13.5 L when open
100% handmade in San Diego, California
*Bradley Mountain leather is dyed organically with oil and wax that may transfer to clothing within the first 2-4 weeks until it sets into the leather. In that time, we recommend wearing dark clothing. Also, color and consistency of leather may vary slightly with each order.