Willow General Store
Linen Pillow Cases
Our bedding sets are special order in order for you to have the opportunity to get exactly what you want and need. Please call or email (605-786-7326 or ....)
This pillow cover is perfect for your bedding set.
Try out the quality of 100% European linen and forget about other fabrics. Gentle 100% linen pillow cover is an ideal choice for you skin. Pure linen has anti-allergic properties, it does not cause irritation and allergy therefore it is recommended for children and allergy sufferers. Linen is very friendly to our bodies and creates the best microclimate for our skin.
Our pillow cases are created from high quality European flax which has been prewashed and softened so you can use them in your bedroom as well as in your living room as a decorative pillows covers.
16 x 16" (40 x 40 cm)
20 x 20" (50 x 50 cm)
20" x 26" (51 x 66 cm)
20" x 30" (51 x 76 cm)
26'' x 26" (66 x 66 cm)
27'' x 32" (70 x 80 cm)
20" x 36" (51 x 91 cm)
20" x 28" (50 x 70 cm)
For another size feel free to contact us.
• No zippers are used in our linen products so that they remain fully natural. All the pillow cases have practical European-style envelope closure. As a result, they can be easily ironed.
• If you prefer smooth and elegant look, you can iron the fabric when it is slightly damp. But if you love easygoing or vintage look, you can just wash it and enjoy your crumpled linen.
– pure linen has anti-allergic properties, it does not cause irritation and allergy therefore it is recommended for children and allergy suffers
– it is very friendly to our bodies and creates the best microclimate for our skin
– it has antibacterial, antistatic and hygroscopic properties
– products made of natural linen are organic and fully biodegradable
– linen fabric is very airy and provides a feeling of freshness
– thanks to the thermoregulation properties it provides a feeling of comfort all over the year: during the hot summer it absorbs moisture and gives a pleasant sensation of coolness, while in winter it maintains the proper body temperature
– linen products are very durable, their aesthetic value increases over time - linen becomes more soft and delicate after every wash
– washable at 104 °F
– avoid wringing when washing by hand
– avoid using bleach containing chlorine
– use fabric softeners especially during the first wash
– avoid drying the fabric in the tumble dryer and lay it flat to dry
– if needed you can iron when it is slightly damp
CUSTOMER REQUEST: if you would like to buy related items or you just need another size or similar design – please contact with us to make a personal order.